- ADN provides the Roboket Products and Services.
- This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Products and Services.
- Information Collection and Use
- The application does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Products and Services, in a case of an error in the application we collect data and information. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Products and Services, the time and date of your use of the Products and Services, and other statistics.
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
- This Products and Services do not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Products and Services;
- To provide the Products and Services on our behalf;
- To perform Products and Services-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Products and Services is used.
- We want to inform users of this Products and Services that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Security: We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy: These Products and Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Please note, if you want to contribute content to our website, you need to follow the terms and process described for the contribution.